Feb/Mar 2017 Board game order

Hey @FonRiesen, you had an order into Great Board Games, right?

Is that still pending? What’s your ETA for placing the order?

I might have a game to add to the list.

Yup still waiting so I can add. Just send a link. @WarpedBoard did you mention something, too?

Burke’s Gambit
http://www.greatboardgames.ca/burke-s-gambit.html

@FonRiesen I’m curious, were you able to reach your own $200 before I put my part of the order in? I noticed that my own part was only a few dollars short of $200 itself and wonder if it might be easier if I just made my own order.

No, we’re both short, and it’s $200 pre-tax. Plus it’s already charged to my Mastercard. I’m going to get an eta and if it’s more than a few days before the books get in I’ll get the stuff that’s ready to go to ship.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up

ETA Mar 3. I’ll let you all know when it arrives.

2 Likes

Okay, it’s all in! How do you want to connect? I am in Steinbach on Sunday morning for church, and again on Tuesday in the evening. Or I’m at home most of the rest of the time.

Me and Ted might swing by your place to pick them up tomorrow (Saturday) then. What time would work best for you?

I imagine we should discuss payment then? Do you accept Paypal? Pieces 'o Eight? Bottle Caps?

Cash or cheque is fine. Interact E-transfer works. Indentured servitude seems to be frowned upon these days. The best time is before noon or between 3 pm and 8 pm. Just give me a heads up before you come. See ya!

I guess just bring my Burke’s Gambit to church on Sunday. I’m going to be to busy today playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild… :grin: :imp: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

image broken 0.0

and I think me and Scott will be down after 3 since I only found out now… :slight_smile:

Thanks Kyle for putting this order together!

1 Like

For what it’s worth, my backordered books came in, so I’m going to finalize a new order this afternoon and hopefully it will ship tomorrow. Probably won’t get free shipping since I’m at $60-70 pre-tax, but if anyone wants to join in and split the shipping let me know by 2:30 pm.

http://www.greatboardgames.ca/vast-the-crystal-caverns.html
this game looked interesting, I saw it up on Kickstarter months past, I think it would be fun to play sometime, though I’m not willing to spend $50 on it, seems a little steep at the moment. Thoughts?