Greatboardgames.ca order December 2016

Okay, I’m getting ready to order, free shipping at $200 total. If anyone is interested they do have a few games on sale for Black Friday - including Seafall for $60 instead of $80 (cheapest Canadian price I’ve seen) - I won’t be ordering it (I’m going to pick up Pandemic Legacy). The goal is to get this by Dec 22. So let me know in the next two weeks if you want anything (and obviously this weekend for any of the BF sales).

Update: I’ve put in my initial order, and apparently I have enough Christmas gifts to get free shipping. So if anyone wants to add even something small feel that’s cool. Still not 100% sure when I’ll finalize - I’m waiting for FFG to release the next Imperial Assault Expansion.

Red dragon inn 4 + keet and nitrel expansion
Star Wars rpg dice if the price is less than $20

Afraid I’ll have to pass on this one. I was hoping to get some metal coins but the ones currently available don’t quite fit my needs.

I’ve added the Red Dragon Inn stuff, and I’m checking into the dice - they can get them in but they special order them. I’m planning on doing another special order for “Friends Like These” anyway, so the order will be open for another 2 weeks max.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
The Red Dragon Inn: Allies – Keet and Nitrel SFG025 1 $21.95
The Red Dragon Inn 4 SFG014 1 $32.95
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Subtotal $54.90
GST (5%) $2.75
Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $57.65

1 Like

Their supplier is out of stock on the dice.

Okay, I think I’ll close the order tomorrow - I’ve heard from most of you, and everything ordered so far is in stock. Thanks!